Innovative strategies in the face of constraints
SIT’s newest Executive Education remote course, collaborating with Columbia University Business School. Join to learn additional tools that will help you navigate your business and top initiatives in the face of new (and existing) constraints.
Through this course you will:
- Learn how to create an inventory of your resources, without overlooking those that one would normally miss due to cognitive biases
- Develop a mindset, and learn a specific working tool, for identifying how an asset meant for one purpose can becomes a resource for another
- Create a support system through your cohort peers and your personal expert mentor
- Gain confidence in your new skillset, having practiced both on a real use case and on a topic of your own
- Overcome the tendency to tackle tough problems through “compromise and optimize”, as you learn a new strategy to solve seeming contradictions