SIT and Columbia University Executive Education Program
Throughout this program, participants will apply what they have learned to a real-world project.
The program will have a highly practical orientation; after 3 days, you will enhance your innovation management skills, and be ready to immediately apply innovation within your business.
All sessions during the program will take place in an interactive format. Faculty includes both academics and practitioners who will provide an overview of the topic as well as the most recent research in the area and set up an environment for discussion using a case, an exercise, or a simulation.
Throughout the Design Your Innovation Blueprint program, participants will apply what they learn to a real-world project. Faculty includes both academics and those in the field who will provide firsthand experiences as well as the most recent research in the area and set up an environment for discussion using a case, an exercise, or a simulation.
Sample Session Titles:
- Designing Your Innovation Plan
- Internal Innovation: What it Takes to Make your Company More Innovative
- External Innovation: Open Innovation
- The Voice of the Customer and Design Thinking
- Innovation through Behavior Change and Incentives
- Monitoring, Measuring and Managing Your Innovation Process
- Idea Screening and Implementation For a complete program schedule